Prem Shankar Kumar || My Short Bio

My name is Prem Shankar Kumar, and I come from a small village called Dostpur in the Sitamarhi district of Bihar state. I was born on 15-01-2000 to my parents Ramnaresh Singh and Savitri Devi. Growing up in a close-knit community, I developed a strong sense of belonging and an appreciation for the values instilled in me by my family.

My educational journey began with my studies in 10th grade, and I completed my 12th grade from the Bihar Board. Later, I pursued my graduation from BRABU University, where I acquired knowledge and skills in my chosen field.

Currently, I am diligently preparing for the SSC CGL exam, as I aspire to secure a promising career. With a strong determination and dedication, I aim to excel in this competitive examination and achieve my goals. It is my belief that through my efforts, I can contribute to the progress and development of our great nation.

I am driven by a deep-rooted desire to make a positive impact in society and serve my country to the best of my abilities. I strive to contribute to the progress of our nation and help create a better future for all. I am committed to continuous learning and personal growth, knowing that these qualities will enable me to make a significant difference in my chosen field.

Beyond my academic pursuits, I value integrity, hard work, and empathy. I believe in treating others with respect and compassion, and I am always willing to lend a helping hand whenever needed. I am a firm believer in teamwork and collaboration, understanding that collective efforts lead to greater achievements.

In my leisure time, I enjoy reading books, exploring new ideas, and expanding my knowledge. I also appreciate spending time with family and friends, as they provide me with unwavering support and encouragement.

As I embark on my journey towards achieving my dreams, I am excited about the opportunities that lie ahead. I remain focused and determined to make a positive impact and contribute to the progress of our country in the best way possible.

Post a Comment

0 Comments